We are excited to introduce our new Charitable Choice fundraising function! With our secure platform you can easily select up to three charities to raise funds for then keep track of donations as they are made. You can customise your donation page with pictures, descriptions and goals to help friends and family donate towards your target amount. You will be provided with a link to your customised donation page so you can easily forward to potential donors.
Using the Charitable Choice fundraising platform you can set up your customised donation page to raise funds to support a charity/ charities of your choice for whatever reason you choose. Run a marathon, bake a hundred cupcakes, scale a mountain or simply appeal to friends and family to support your favourite cause.
Our online platform keeps track of donations and donors’ details providing you with straightforward fuss-free access to your own customised donation page and details of confirmed donations. Once you complete the set-up of your customised donation page you will receive a direct link that you can forward to family, friends, colleagues and other potential donors. Reach an even wider potential donor audience by pasting the link on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and WeChat!
When donors click into your customised donation page they input their personal details and donation amount. Our system facilitates large numbers of users to make donations towards the same donation page.
Steps to set up your customised donation page -
- Register an account and create a new customised donation page;
- Select the charity/charities you would like to support;
- Share the link to your customised donation page via email or social media;
- Login to your account to check on the amount of donations received.
Terms and Conditions
* Less 5% administrative fee and relevant credit card processing fee - 2.5% + HK$2.35 for HK Visa and MasterCard, 3.4% + HK$2.35 for Int'l Visa, MasterCard and AMEX.
* Charitable Choice collates and transfers funds to charity partners every 6 months after deducting relevant administrative and credit card processing fees. All charity partners accept and agree to the deduction of these costs. Charitable Choice remains a non-profit charitable organisation; the administrative fee is to cover the costs associated with fulfilling the gift card order and maintaining our operations. Funds raised by Charitable Choice also support our Making Good Choices programme for under-served youths in Hong Kong.